1. Responsible for the purification and freeze-drying of enzymes, antigens, antibodies, and other products;
2. Development of new purification process and improvement of existing purification process;
3. Preparation of relevant documents;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, and those with rich experience in university are also welcome;
2. Major in bioengineering;
3. Have a strong sense of responsibility, work rigorously and meticulously;
4. Have a good team spirit.
1. Responsible for participating in the optimization and development of recombinant monoclonal antibody expression system based on CHO cells;
2. Cell transfection (transient, stable), stable cell line screening, upstream cell culture process development, etc.;
1. College degree or above, with more than 1 year of experience in the development of CHO cell lines and cell culture processes in the biotechnology industry is preferred;
2. Experience in genetic engineering construction, molecular cloning, vector optimization, CHO cell suspension culture is preferred;
3. Have a certain ability in Chinese and English literature retrieval, reading, and experimental design;
4. Serious work, a practical, strong sense of responsibility, and a strong sense of teamwork;
5. Excellent fresh graduates can be recruited.
Debugging of biochemical diagnostic reagent projects;
Responsible for the evaluation of reagents and the technical support of products;
Responsible for kit production transformation and quality improvement;
Responsible for the evaluation of self-produced raw materials (enzymes, antigens, antibodies);
Pinggu the present graduating year students are given priority.
1. Literature review, experimental design
2. Construct a recombinant vector according to the scheme, and express it through large intestine sensory and yeast;
3. Use AKTA to purify the expressed protein and identify the protein properties;
4. Communicate with the reagent department to conduct a simple performance evaluation of the purified protein;
5. Improvement of product quality problems;
6. Other tasks assigned by the unit
1. Postgraduate degree or above in molecular biology-related major;
2. Diligent, practical, proactive, and a strong sense of responsibility, with relevant work experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, etc. is preferred;
3. Can quickly invest in and cooperate with the company's R&D and production of various projects, and currently can independently develop new products as a priority;
(1) Enforce work safety laws, regulations, national standards, and industry standards;
(2) Assist in the formulation of safety production rules and regulations and safety technical operation procedures;
(3) Carry out safety production inspections, promptly investigate and deal with potential accidents and violations, and urge relevant business departments to make rectifications promptly;
(4) Open safety production publicity, delivery, and training, and summarize and promote safety production experience;
(5) Regularly report the safety production situation to the main person in charge of the unit;
(6) Other duties assigned by the production and operation unit.
1. Responsible for the sales of the company's products (in vitro diagnostic reagents, antibody antigens, enzyme preparations), actively developing new customers, and developing new sales channels and customers;
2. Communicate with customers to send products according to customer orders, and follow up on the use of customer products to confirm further cooperation.